Connect to third party calendar services.
Connect to Office 365 or Google Calendars
- In the top menu, click on the "User" item in the upper right corner.
- Click on the "Settings" menu item.
- Scroll down and find the "Connect to Apps" section.
- Click on "Connect and Authorize" next to the calendar type you wish to connect to.
- You will be redirected to the associated services authentication portal. Follow their instructions to log in. There will be prompts to allow Puush access to your calendars. You must approve and allow these in order for the calendar integration to work.
- Puush only requests read-only access to your calendars and will not make changes to them.
- Once you have connected to a calendar provider, you will be returned to our Settings view. Scroll back down to the "Connect to Apps" section and enable the calendars you wish to view.
- Selected calendars will be included on your schedule calendar and can be viewed from the "Tools" -> "Schedule" top menu item.
- Calendar events from third party sources will show the source when clicked on and be displayed in the colors defined within that service.