Connect your companies Resources with Track Your Truck's GPS fleet tracking platform.
Add API credentials
- Request a "Client ID" and "Pin" from your Track Your Truck support representative.
- Open the Administrative page from the User section of the top menu.
- Expand the Integrations section.
- Select "Track Your Truck" from the Add Integration field and click on "Add".
- Enter the ClientID and Pin provided by Track Your Truck.
- Click the "Save" button.
Link a Resource
- Locate your resource within Track Your Truck.
- Log into your account.
- Open "Options" from the top menu.
- Select "Trucks" from the right hand control panel.
- In the Trucks table, locate the vehicle you would like to link and copy it's "Truck ID".
- Within puush, open "Company -> Resources" from the top menu.
- Open the resource you would like to link.
- Click on the "edit" icon.
- Select "Track Your Truck" from the Location From field, and enter the "Truck ID" obtained earlier in the Location Source field.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Your vehicles location will update every 5 minutes.