Check In vs Clock In
Within puush, Checking In involves logging a users In and Out time with regard to a Project or Site. When checking in or out, the button will specify "Check".
Clocking in and out logs a users times without regard to any Project or Site. This is used for general purpose time and activity tracking.
- Navigate to project, then click on Site name to view project site page.
Navigate directly to a Site overview page.
- Click "Check In" button from Time menu in top bar.
- Select "Activity" if available, add comment, and click "Submit" button.
- From any page.
- Time menu in top bar will be green if currently checked in. Click "Check Out" button from Time menu.
- Add comment and click "Submit" button.