- A user must have manager permission for the project in order to edit a report.
- From a project overview page, click on the "Report" menu and pick the report you would like to add text to.
- Find the section you would like the text to appear in. There will be a text entry field with formatting controls at the top of the section.
- Enter your text into the form, using the buttons above to format. Use the arrow left and right buttons to undo and redo changes.
- After you have made changes. Click the "Save" button to commit the changes to the database.
- Your text will appear at the top of the section when viewed online and in the PDF output.
Have more questions? Submit a request