- Log in with an Administrator account.
- Navigate to the Administration page.
- Expand the "Cloud Storage" section.
- Click "Link to Dropbox".
- You will be asked to authorize the connection to Dropbox. Log in if neccessary and click "Allow"
- Dropbox is now integrated with puush. By default, files will be added to a folder named "puush" in the root of your Dropbox files. You may change this location and click on "Update"
- Once you have enabled a Dropbox account, all files attached to deliverables will be synchronized with Dropbox. Your users will also be able to directly upload files to project/site folders in Dropbox. These files are not stored in puush. Files will be placed in folders in the following format:
"puush -> project name -> site name -> deliverable name"
Connecting puush to a Dropbox account
Have more questions? Submit a request